Outsourced Human Resources with Measurable Results
Dube Consulting knows that managing human resources is time consuming process that is more complex than simply dealing with employee’s needs. Your business is required to maintain accurate records, meet federal and state laws and regulations, as well as communicate effectively with your employees.
Unfortunately, the time spent on managing human resource responsibilities internally may not be the best use of your work time, distracting you from focusing on revenue generating activities.
Human Resources challenges for small business owners
- Do you need to find qualified, talented, and experienced candidates?
- Are your employee procedures and policies well documented and communicated to your staff?
- Are you concerned that your company is not in compliance with the latest federal or state employment laws?
- Do you find yourself frustrated by excessive workload and untrained employees?
- Does your employee handbook communicate your company’s culture, philosophy, expectations and key policies?
- Did you make a poor hiring decision which negatively impacts the effectiveness of your employees and the productivity of your business?
Work with a qualified expert in human resource compliance
Dube Consulting is a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting Company located in Massachusetts that provides strategic support to serve your specific HR needs. Our services are designed for businesses that need HR support, but don’t need someone full time. At Dube Consulting, we completely customize your services to address your business’s needs, implementing those initiatives that will bring the greatest return on investment.
Outsourcing your human resource services allows you to focus on your core business by reducing the burdens and complexities that surround workers and their issues.
Dube Consulting can assist you with a variety of human resource and management problems related to employer-employee relations, state and federal regulation and employment laws in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
By working with a qualified expert in human resource compliance, we can provide strategic guidance with regard to the many issues facing your small business, freeing up your time to enable you to focus on your business growth.