Outsourced HR with Measurable Results
Managing human resources is a time-consuming, but necessary process that is more complex than simply dealing with employee needs. You are required to maintain accurate records, meet state and federal laws and regulations and communicate effectively with your employees.
But the time spent on managing human resource responsibilities internally may not be the best use of your time, distracting you from focusing on revenue generating activities.
HR challenges for small business owners
- Do you need to find talented, experienced and qualified candidates?
- Did you make a poor hiring decision which negatively impacts the effectiveness of your employees and the productivity of your business?
- Are your employee policies and procedures well documented and communicated to your staff?
- Does your employee handbook communicate your company’s culture, philosophy, expectations and key policies?
- Are you concerned that your company is not in compliance with the latest federal or state employment laws?
- Do you find yourself frustrated by excessive workload and untrained employees?
Work with a qualified expert in human resource compliance
Outsourcing your human resource services allows you to focus on your core business by reducing the burdens and complexities that surround workers and their issues.
Dube Consulting is a human resources outsourcing and consulting company that provides strategic support to serve your specific HR needs. Our services are designed for businesses that need HR support, but don’t need someone full time. We completely customize your services to address your needs, implementing those initiatives that will bring the greatest return on investment.
We can assist you with a variety of human resource and management problems related to employer-employee relations, state and federal regulation and employment laws in a cost-effective and efficient manner. By working with a qualified expert in human resource compliance, we can provide strategic guidance with regard to the many issues facing your small business, freeing up your time to enable you to focus on your business growth.